We want your team to share the same passion and belief that implant dentistry is critical for immediate and long-term success of your patient’s dental health!
This can be new territory for your team. They can be unfamiliar with some of these issues:
- Room set-ups
- Talking to patients about implants
- Implant maintenance
- Understanding implant costs
- Why implants can be a better option than conventional dentistry
There is no better way to start this process than having your team attend the Misch Clinical Team Training Course!
- Process of implant placement, understanding bone
- The ultimate consequence of losing teeth
- What that means to patients and procedures
- Creating and maintaining the surgical field
- A thorough didactic review of creating and maintaining a sterile field
- Scrubbing up the surgical team
- Patient preparation
- Room preparation and set up
- Understanding your surgical console
- Knowing and caring for the implant surgical kit and hand pieces
- Appointment sequencing
- How much will the procedure change the process?
- Tips on managing this time transition in the practice
- Hygiene role and responsibilities
- Getting new implant patients in the system
- When to make the first appointment