“What good is all the clinical training, if no one chooses the treatment?” Dr. Resnik and our Faculty have always believed it takes the team to deliver the importance of implant treatment and care today. This program is designed to have your team support you and support your patients in choosing this kind of care. Using the science and soft skills together for a more complete and predictable result is our goal.
It’s no secret that many of today’s consumers will scour the internet for answers about implant treatment prior to an appointment. Now more than ever teams need to deliver a unified message whether it is a current patient or a shopper for implant dentistry. The team in your dental practice creates value long before you’ll have a chance to utilize those great clinical skills, and we’re prepared to prove it.
The event will prepare all of your team to more confidently discuss implant treatment on Monday. These often overlooked or misunderstood soft skills that create value and trust for your patients today will align with the clinical skills to give you more opportunities to provide this quality care.
- Create awareness among the entire team for the value of implant treatment
- Understanding and speaking about implants, bone, terminal dentition, and investment in the same language
- Develop savvy lingo that empowers the entire team to speak confidently about the treatment or lack of treatment
- Identify Potential Implant Opportunities – Internally & Externally
- Define and outline the importance of each team member to implant success and gain knowledge for your specific role with treatment
- Breakout Sessions – Administrative / Hygiene / Clinical Assisting
- Learn word pictures to create greater understanding for patients
(Sinus, Implants, Dentures, Terminal Dentition, Types of Bone & Socket Preservation)
- Create your implementation and execution plan for new processes
- Day 1 – Friday 8:00am – 4:45pm All Team
- Day 2 – Saturday 8:30am – 4:45pm All Team
- Attire: Business Casual – The room will be COLD, please bring a light jacket.
- CE: At completion, 16 CEU’s per team member
Testimonials from past Team Training Events
- “I had not placed an implant prior to this training. However, since I had my team trained at Session 3, I have placed ten implants and had twelve and a sinus lift on the books by Session 4. The Misch Institute offered me confidence and clinical skills most only imagine, but the team training helped my team meet me at the top!” – Dr. Michael McMunn, VA
- “We heard JoAn in Chicago at a CBCT meeting. Our team immediately reached out to my husband and I and said they would trade their Christmas bonus for the opportunity to go to the Team Training Event. The meeting did not disappoint! We are having great implant success as a result from her ‘wicked verbal skills’!” – Kathy Cigno, Cigno Family Dental, WI
- “It took much convincing to have our doctor take our team to Detroit for the Dental Team Training. He felt it was a risk to take nine team members from Northern British Columbia all the way to Detroit, Michigan for ‘another continuing education course.’ We’ve taken so many, already. Why would this one be any different, he questioned. WOW!, what an empowering and life-altering experience for each and every one of us. The dynamic team inspired us, enlightened us, enhanced our understanding of this incredible field of dentistry, and touched all our lives both professionally and personally. Each member of our team thanked our doctor for giving them the opportunity to participate in the ‘best continuing education’ they had ever attended. We all came back to work the following week feeling empowered and excited about our jobs for the first time in a long time. Thank you, JoAn…and her team! You have inspired us all and sparked a flame in each of us. We look forward to the time we meet again and we will be working with you again soon. We would travel twice the distance to learn from you and we encourage every dentist taking the Misch training to not hesitate and do the same. You will be amazed at your team’s potential after taking this training.” – Andrea Legault, Team Legault, British Columbia, Canada
- “Excellent verbal skills taught by enthusiastic speakers passionate about dentistry.” – Team /Emirzian & Mariano, MA
- “The help you gave in approaching the difficult subjects (money & dentures) was great!! It helped put me in a ‘comfort zone’ with my patients!” – Dr. Peter Thompson, NM
- “This course has been the most valuable continuing ed ever. I am so fortunate to be afforded the opportunity to participate.” – Team Thompson, NM
- “This team training was phenomenal and well worth the time and investment to travel from Ireland. The team definitely has more confidence and understanding of implants, and we want your team to come to Ireland.” – Dr. Ed Flaherty, Dublin, Ireland
- “After experiencing “The Soft Side of Implant Dentistry” at the Misch Institute, we had our best month ever! The information was great! JoAn and her team are outstanding. They speak to the heart and soul of dentistry, the team. This program is all about the team approach and (making sure) that everyone on the team is on the same page. This is the nuts and bolts of our profession. JoAn and team are truly ‘dental missionaries’ and they share my passion and enthusiasm for the field of dentistry!” – B. Triche, RDA
- “This must be the most informative, least offensive program I’ve ever attended. Thank you, Thank you Heidi!!” – L. Gillespie Team Member, CA