Mark your calendars for the upcoming Prosthetic Program Sessions 2 and 3 course being held May 3 to 5, 2018 in Irvine, CA. During this intensive three-day course you will further hone your skills in fixed and removable prosthetics and earn credits towards your continuing education requirements. Each Misch International Implant Institute course is designed to be taken in any order by dentists at any level of implant dentistry experience. Whether you’re just starting to offer implants at your practice or you’ve been placing them for years, you can benefit from taking this or any of our courses.
Prosthetic Program Sessions 2 and 3
Fixed and Removable Prosthetic Options
Designed to be a comprehensive prosthetic experience, this three-day course focuses on all aspects of implant prosthetic therapy, including:
- Literature-based Training – World leaders in implant dentistry will discuss and provide their in-depth knowledge regarding treatment planning and the rationale behind it. They will also cover prosthetic management of all types of cases and management of complications.
- Hands-on Labs – One of the benefits of Misch courses is the extensive, hands-on labs that allow you to practice what you’ve learned. For the lab portion of this course, attendees will be guided through all major procedures necessary to perform fixed and removable prosthetic treatment plans.
Benefits of Taking a Misch Course
At the Misch International Implant Institute, our mission is to provide training that helps dentists raise standards and bring world-class care to patients across the globe. Each of our courses is designed to give you skills and experience you can bring with you back to your practice and implement right away. Here are just a few of the benefits you will experience from taking a Misch course:
- Completing CE Units – All courses qualify for the AGD and ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (CERP), helping you meet your annual educational requirements.
- Advancing Your Skills – Wherever you are in your dental implant experience, our courses are designed to augment and update your knowledge and skills in the ever-changing field of implant dentistry. Courses can be taken in any order and feature instruction from d dental implant instructors. Each course offers several hands-on labs so you can practice your newly acquired skills and gain the confidence to use them right away upon returning to your practice.
- Boosting Your Bottom Line – Being able to offer dental implants and take on more complex cases allows a greater retention rate, with high-ROI cases at your practice instead of referring to specialists. It can also reinspire your passion for dentistry.
What’s Coming Up?
May is a busy month at Misch International Implant Institute! In addition to Prosthetic Program Sessions 2 and 3, you can join us in Orlando for two courses held at B Resort & Spa Orlando, FL:
- CT Technology – May 17, 2018
- Surgical Program Session 3 – May 18-19, 2018 – Treatment of the Edentulous Maxilla. The best program for treating all aspects of the sinus region. Learn both the lateral wall and the crestal approach of sinus grafting.
Register for a Course Today
Whether you’ve placed hundreds of implants or you’re just starting to offer them at your practice, you can benefit from taking a Misch course. In fact, you can take any course in any order. Register for a course today. We look forward to seeing you soon!