Coming up in July, Misch International Implant Institute is excited to be offering two opportunities for dentists to augment their skills and knowledge in implant dentistry. Start with the Medical Emergencies seminar on July 12, 2018, and continue with Treatment of the Posterior Maxilla (Surgical Session 4) on July 13 and 14, 2018.
Each of our courses is designed to be taken in any order by dentists at all levels of experience in placing dental implants. So if you’ve never placed an implant or you’ve placed hundreds, we’d love to see you there!
Medical Emergencies 1 Day
During our one-day seminar learn all about medical emergencies that can occur during the dental implant process. You’ll learn from Dr. Randolph Resnik and the Misch faculty. They will share their experiences and knowledge in handling a variety of emergency situations, including common complications and how to prevent them.
The hands-on labs are your opportunity to practice what you’ve learned and will cover oxygen delivery systems, how to manage bleeding episodes, and the administration of emergency medications, among other topics.
Treatment of the Posterior Maxilla (Surgical Program Session 4)
Surgical Session 4 equips you with the ability to successfully treat situations that require modification of bone volumes in the posterior mandible. It prepares you to perform the necessary procedures to account for the lack of ideal bone volume and density. You’ll also learn how to identify pathology in the paranasal sinuses via CBCT interpretation, a necessary skill for successful sinus augmentation procedures
The hands-on labs will give you a firm foundation to begin providing bone grafting procedures to your patients. They will cover bone grafting procedures pertaining to the posterior maxilla, bone compaction techniques, and more.
Why Take a Course from Misch?
There are many reasons to take a continuing education course through the Misch International Implant Institute, including:
- Satisfy Your CE Requirement – All courses offered through Misch International Implant Institute qualify for the AGD and ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (CERP), so you’ll be able to learn new skills and meet your annual educational requirements.
- Hone Your Skills – Our courses are designed to expand your knowledge and experience, with an emphasis on hands-on practice, so you can start offering your new skills to patients at your practice immediately.
- Improve Your Bottom Line – With your new skills, you’ll be able to keep your patients in-house instead of referring them out to specialists, providing a boost to your bottom line.
We’re offering several continuing education opportunities in Orlando, FL in the coming months.
- Medical Emergencies 1 Day – July 12, 2018
- Treatment of the Posterior Maxilla – Surgical Program Session 4 – July 13-14, 2018
- Immediate Placement & Loading, Soft Tissue Considerations – Surgical Program Session 5 – September 7, 2018
Sign up now to enjoy early registration savings on our Introduction to Implant Dentistry course (Surgical Program Session 1) held September 14-15, 2018, in Las Vegas. This course is a comprehensive introduction to implant dentistry, covering patient evaluation, extraction, socket grafting, implant placement into abundant bone, and more.
Whether you’re new to offering dental implants to your patients or you’ve been performing the procedure for years, you can benefit from taking one of our courses. They are designed to be taken in any order. Register for a course today. We look forward to seeing you soon!